Saturday, February 6, 2010

December

Today we got up early and went to a coastal town called Punta del Este. There is a huge hand that is right on the beach, it looks like it’s coming up from below the sand reaching up to the sky. We just went to have fun, take pictures and see the ocean and beach. It is a really beautiful town with a lot of rich homes and buildings and I felt like I was back in Hawaii, only the water was not so beautifully blue... it was kind of brown.

I’m so focused on finding people, when I have a day to just spend as a tourist, it feels weird that people don´t look at me weird, or act extra nice because they think I’m a religious freak!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsay,

    Im PatrĂ­cia and your dad gave me your blog to visit and i like it. I love travels and i feel rebirth when i go to the other cities or places.

    kisses
    Pat (cousin from Brazil)

    ReplyDelete