Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Companion

My companion is really nice. She’s from Cordoba, Argentina. My comp goes home in 2 changes... so chances are she will stay here with me. I’m glad, she’s really nice.
We eat most days with a member. Each member has a day of the week. Our branch is small and we meet in a house converted into a chapel. It’s fairly large and looks like a church inside. We have a recent convert who is midget… and in a wheelchair… He’s really funny.
The people here always say... I’m not of this religion when we contact them... I always want to say... we know... that’s why we are talking to you. it’s sad how closed some people are, but we keep trying. My comp was telling me that recently this area was closed because it wasn’t having success... so who knows how long it will be open.

No comments:

Post a Comment